Friday, October 12, 2007

It's all fun until someone loses and eye...

And then it's fun you just can't see well anymore.

Hubby and I went out this evening -- sort of a date night -- and after a few drinks with dinner, he's passed out in bed, leaving me somewhat buzzed n angry... alone on the Internet.

Let's see what I can find, shall we?

There's Japanese Men Who Were Handsome 50 Years Ago.

And oh, here's something I meant to mention ages ago... It's This Just In: I'm A Vulgar Broad -- and where the kitty pic came from. (So the site may not be appropriate for all ages *wink*)

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

That Japanese show is too cute! I love the audience reactions. Now I have to go back and watch the one with the ladies...

SlipOfAGirl said...

Perfectly fun -- and excellent viewing for insomniacs ;) How are tricks, Roxanne?