Friday, November 02, 2007

I'm Not Creepy

Over at The Cartoonist I found this neat photo of a gingerbread skeleton. I know it's late, but save it for next year. I am.



While there I also found UK Graves, a site filled with great photos of, yup, cemeteries.



This guy (girl?) gets me:
The site is aimed at anybody who, like me, finds cemeteries and graveyards fascinating. You don't need to be in any way religious - I'm not - to appreciate the wonderful colours and textures of graves, especially the older examples, and the less well cared-for graves have a lot of potential for looking at. I'm sure there are many of you who enjoy graveyards, and I hope this site will be of interest to you. If you're a taphophile in other words!
Hey, and look, you can also buy photos and commission them to visit the graves of ancestors.

Now I just have to dig up a relative -- err, the name of a relative for them...

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

What a coincidence! Right now I am sitting in front of my computer eating a big ghost cookie intead of a proper breakfast.

Thanks for the link, too. I'm a cemetery fan myself. Last month I took a trip to NV and took a few cemetery photos. I hope to post them on my own blog soon.