Saturday, January 19, 2008

High-Fives Before The Insomniac Goes To Bed



Because it's a new meme, I'm playing a day late and a dollar short (and one short of a six-pack too).

#1 This post was supposed to be made on Friday, but it's Saturday; so go see what was created on Thursday.

#2 I'm not the only one who likes cemeteries.

#3 Puss Reboots promises a book review a day -- and usually delivers too!

#4 You cannot be bored.

#5 Did you hear the one about Five Sailors, The Perfume Shop & Forest Gump?

I played late; so can you. Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



6 comments:

Marketing Whore said...

Wow, I don't think I've been to any of these ~ at least not the specific posts anyway (you've made me go to Creative Thursdays before but I hadn't been back ~ yes, yes, I'll go now then! lol)

Marketing Whore's post is here, and there's also Blushing Ladies' Journal (NWS) and Sex-Kitten too (NWS) ~ each is different or I wouldn't bother to post all this code lol

pussreboots said...

Thank you for the linky love.

Val Gryphin said...

I love Cemeteries as well, there is so much history to them! (not to mention they are just too damn cool :))

Sara Winters said...

Oh goody, a new place to get a book review!

Deanna said...

My Dad always says, "Only dull, uncreative people can be bored." ;)

This is fun!

D Pop Tart said...

No, you aren't the only one who likes old cemetaries ;) Or Creative Thursdays!

I'm up here & here. (Each is different!)