Friday, February 01, 2008

High-Five Fridays (The Almost All Canadian Version)



This week, I'm high-five-ing Canadians. Why? I don't know. I guess, as they are an acquired taste, I wanted to show my immature taste in Canadians.

(Also, should the rumor that those nice Canadians are secretly trying to take over the world be true, watching them means you'll be aware...)

1) Corner Gas -- if you aren't watching, you're missing out.

2) The Gnostic World of Candy Minx: A general hoot and worth a weekly visit.

3) One Old Green Bus: He's trying to save it. Show some respect, will ya? (Respect taken in donations, comments & blog votes.)

4) That Grrl considers her blog to be part diary, part scrapbook. I like it best when she draws -- or I should say, I like it best when she includes her drawings (just her drawing at home and not posting them does me no good, no good at all).

5) Pop Tart isn't Canadian, but she gets a high-five for asking How Much Is That Bunny In The Refrigerator? (And bonus points for explaining!)

I know you know people that deserve high-fives... I could even be one of them. Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



6 comments:

Laura said...

Thank you for the High 5 and the compliment on my drawings. I think I'm getting better. :)

Marketing Whore said...

Canadians, ey? Take off 'ey. Hoser.

Maybe that's not really Canadian. But I'm def showing my age ;)

Pop Tart said...

Aw, thanks for the high-five! I *adore* Corner Gas -- I even want my hair to look like Wanda's ;)

(I'd say more, but those wiley Canadians are listening... lol)

Val Gryphin said...

I thought that rabbit post was going to be something stupid, but it actually was pretty cool! (no pun intended of course ;))

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Many thanks... from the land of snow, ice, hockey, Tim Hortons, universal health care, and strong beer!

Candy Minx said...

Hey Thank You!!! What a great sout out, you are a sweetie!

And sending love right back at ya!

Candy