Saturday, February 09, 2008

High-Five Fridays On A Saturday

Hey, it happens. I was going to skip this week, but who can resist such a banner?



1 A high five for Pop Tart at KKC, just for coining "crap-scraft-actular".

2 I've been wasting too much time at Witty Comics, a user generated site where anyone (including you) can make some comics. I guess the amount of time spent there means the site deserves a high-five, right? Meh. It meets my criteria.

3 The Marketing Whore for bringing us the whole story of the Lolita bed snafu.

4 In keeping with the high-five header there, how about a general high-five for the rogue taxidermists. (Cool and creepy!)

5 And a high-five for Val Gryphin for always beating the rest of us to posting her high-fives first. She deserves some sort of props for that.

I know you know people that deserve high-fives... I could even be one of them. Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



2 comments:

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Thanks for introducing me to Witty Comics... like I haven't got enough time killers!!! ...and the founder of the Rogue Taxidermists is way too cute to be so... nah, she's cute, but cute can be weird!

Val Gryphin said...

Why thank you! *bows*