Monday, February 25, 2008

Weird But Good Mute Monday

Shhhh, it's a mute Monday.

Though I expect your snorts and giggles are OK, I'm supposed to remain quiet -- at least after I make the introduction, anyway. Today's Mute Monday is Weird But Good.



Mod photo, saved on my pc.



Drunk sunflower pettipants from Sweet Cherry Vintage Lingerie (from my Stealing Satan's Red Panties post).



Surely You Jest recycled birdhouse available at Etsy.



Via, sent to me by Sweat Shop Sissy.

Last, but not least...


Being kitsch-slapped is weird but good!

Given to me by Kitschy Kitschy Coo, where they too specialize in Weird But Good. So, if you're in the mood for more, check 'em out.

Yeah, I wasn't entirely mute; but I did try.

10 comments:

Gypsy said...

I love Batmans little plug in his butt...hehehehe. I also really like that first pic - it's SO retro. Well done and Happy MM.

SeaRabbit said...

Very nice collection!
Happy MM!

The Troll said...

Weird but great stuff. I liked the Mod Chick and the perverse Batman squirt gun the best. Happy MM.

moi said...

Very cool photos. Say the words retro and kitsch and I'm so there. Happy MM!

Bunny said...

Very cool! I love that little Batman squirter!

Marvelous Mute Monday!

Not that Type of Raven said...

LOL! The Batman squirt gun. Great MM!

The Java Junkie said...

Absolutely great stuff! I want that Batman squirt gun! Happy MM!!

Pop Tart said...

I want drunk panties! Then perhaps I would go near the spotted dick lol (per Bunny's post.)

Thanks for the plug ;)

she said...

fun stuff. i love that car in photo one. is that real? never have seen it. i love kitsch. big time.

happy MM!

Kate said...

Love the Bat-man butt-plug! Happy MM!