Friday, March 21, 2008

High-Five Fridays #10



1) In Two Vocations sharonlyn shows how the characters she develops for her written works beg to be sculpted in art works.

2) A general high-five and shout-out to Vintage Goodness.

3) New blogger deraveling linked to me last week, so right back atcha!

4) Fred Flare's back with their 4th Annual Next Big Thing Contest. (You can find out more in this interview regarding past contests.)

5) Are you a big fish? (This here blog is a Tiny lil guppy; the lingerie blog is a small smelt.)

I know you know people that deserve high-fives... I could even be one of them. Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



4 comments:

Deanna said...

Sculpting your characters? What an incredible idea -- and talent!

deraveling said...

I too am impressed with #1.

I wonder if I could be creative enough to figure out an idea for the contest... Something depressing ought to sell, right?

And thanks for the high-five too :)

Marketing Whore said...

I've heard of creating your characters, but never like that!

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Hey! I thought "Double-Deckers" were the next big thing!!!