Friday, April 04, 2008

High-Five Fridays #12 (The Maybe I'm Hormonal? Issue)



1) Etiquette, schmetiquet.

2) Suburban Diva, for dreams that make me cry.

3) Laura Plansker :dreamy sigh: (Via Planet Fabulon.)

4) Pop Tart on real beauty tips.

5) Which is where I also discovered Alexander's Heart -- and his big sister's too.

I know you know people that deserve high-fives... I could even be one of them. Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!

The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!

Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).



1 comment:

Val Gryphin said...

Awwww, Alexander's heart is sad and happy at the same time.