Saturday, June 07, 2008

The Tag Lady

Roxanne of Cheetah Velour apparently believes I may still be alive and still reads here. While she didn't offer me cash, she did tag me. :sigh: Normally I dislike these things, but as she actually reads here...

What was I doing ten years ago?

Raising kids (still am), figuring out what I want to be when I grow up (still am), reading (more than I am now, actually), and thinking that as stupid as that Lewinsky scandal was (a diversion and completely a waste of all of our time), at least it was better than thinking about Bush and his stupid war (still am; just another Bush).

Five things on my to-do list for today?

These are five things on my list that I didn't get done today -- so they move to tomorrow's list:

Finish responding to emails &/or blog about links & questions in emails.
Visit blog friends who may believe I am dead.
Download XXBN shows.
Get other boxes of pop out of the van.
Find that box of fabric I was talking about -- like a month ago. :sigh:

Snacks I like?

Chocolate covered pretzels (preferably dark chocolate)
Pretzels (preferably rods)
Rather anything dark chocolate
Rather anything with caramel
Cheetos
Original Pringles
Dt. Coke

Things I would do if I were a billionaire?

Start my own lingerie company, donate, invest, loan, travel, give to a few select family members and friends, and write.

Places I have lived?

You know good old mysterious me; I'm only going to say, "the Midwest," and leave it at that.

Tag, the following are it:

I don't know anyone who would let me tag them -- without killing me. So it's open to any/all who want to play...

If you play, let me know and I'll add you/your link here. :)

Here are the rules: You answer 6 questions about yourself, tag 6 people (by posting their names & links), and then go to their blogs, leaving them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

No comments: