Monday, December 29, 2008

Scrubs & Beyond!

It's been a long time since I've been to a hospital (nervously knocking wood as I think that!) and I was incredibly surprised to discover how much scrubs have changed! Oh sure, the nurses in pediatrics had some cute scrubs with bears or balloons -- even bears with balloons! -- but nothing like the scrubs I discovered running errands with my sister in law today. It's about time nurses had fun as well as chic choices to wear to work -- doctors, are you listening? Wandering through the racks was actually a lot of fun, so I just had to search online for additional patterns and designs. All the following were found at Scrubs & Beyond

Here are a few cute styles from Cherokee scrubss & Landau medical scrubs:




They even have Grey's Anatomy scrubs -- and Katherine Heigl scrubs! Dude! (That's totally gonna set off some nurse fantasies -- at least for me lol)



And who wouldn't like a Peaches Paris button front scrub jacket or FX by Landau French terry jacket?


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know! It's about time med. professionals have cute clothes to wear on the job instead of the drab fashions of the 50's lol...

not to mention that they are affordable!