1) The Dean at CQ's got a cool post on antique tins -- with pictures!
2) LuLu's Vintage Blog is nifty.
3) GreenRemodel.net: For "homeowners who might be contemplating anything from new paint to a complete house remodel, who want to learn about practical "green" options. Lots of chatter out there about "going green" and "reducing the size of our environmental footprint," but, what does that mean, really? How do you translate that into doable changes under your own roof (or maybe the roof, too)?"
4) Coquette -- a fashion/style blog worthy of keeping an eye on.
5) Vintage Knitting is not only cool, but the blog offers free patterns too.
I know you know people that deserve high-fives... I could even be one of them. Find out how to give your High-Five Fridays here!
The purpose of this meme is to give high-fives to 5 people, posts, blogs and/or websites you've admired during the week. I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 5 high-fives on Friday. Trackbacks, pings, linky widgets, comment links accepted!
Visiting fellow High-Fivers is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your High-Fives in others comments (please note if NWS).