Friday, January 08, 2010

Glamourous Amorous

Jaynie of Here's Looking Like You, Kid has given me the Glamourous Award, which was created by Blonde Episodes.

The rules for this blogging award:

* post about your award, passing it along to 10 bloggers you love, linking to them in your post

* let them know you awarded them!

So, if your name/blog is on the list, this is what you do.

Since she mentioned both of my blogs, I'm giving the award away to five sites at each blog. Chopped the list in half, I did.

In no particular order, I give the Glamourous Award to:

1. iKonic Vintage
2. Voyages en Rose
3. Charlene Lanzel
4. Shoe Smitten
5. Dandelion Vintage

Many thanks to Jaynie!

PS If you've already received the award, feel free to leave a comment suggesting someone else :)

2 comments:

Petra Bellejambes said...

Dear, dear Slip - you are kind beyond words, I am flattered to the nth, and my little heart is just fluttering!

Do expect a little clatter from my place over to you next week when I compose myself and a little post on the honor.

Have a splendid weekend you sweet person you ...

xoxo - Petra

Petra Bellejambes said...

... and there we are. Posted up.
Particulars here ...
http://voyagesenrose.blogspot.com/2010/01/more-log-rolling-in-high-heels.html

Thanks again my dear.