Thursday, September 22, 2011

Win Baubles From The Bella Collection! (Enter My Bombay Fashions Contest Here!)

 BombayFashions.com is the premier online one-stop destination for affordable fashion jewelry and accessories -- the average price of each product is $20! (No wonder they've been featured in so many fashion magazines!)

Their recently introduced Bella Collection features a large selection of big statement jewelry and accessories -- and two lucky winners will get to choose any one of the bracelets, bangles, cuffs, necklace or earrings in the Bella Collection!

Yup, that's two winners, one free jewelry prize each!


How do you win?

It's easy, just tell me what you'd get!

There are 5 ways to enter:
(And you can enter each way daily!)

Email your answer to slipofagirl@gmail.com along with the name/id you'd like used should I mention your entry here at A Tad Too Much Tan For Taupe.

and/or

Post your entry as a comment -- if you do this, please make sure I've got your email address, because if you're the winner I'll need your email address to contact you regarding your shipping information.

and/or

Post your entry at your blog -- if you do this you must include in your post both a link to this post and to Bombay Fashions and either post your link as a comment or email your link to me so that I do not miss your post.

and/or

Tweet your entry -- to do this, you must include a link to this post -- here's a cut and paste tweet you can use:
I entered @SlipOfAGirl's contest because I want to WIN a Bella Collection bauble from BombayFashions.com! http://bit.ly/oeexnq
And remember to follow me on Twitter, so that I can contact you should you win!


You are allowed to enter one of each way daily -- that's up to 5 entries a day!
What a way to increase your odds!

This contest is open to those in the US and Canada -- and who follow the rules!

Entries must be received before September 29 (that would be midnight, central time, on September 28, 2011). Only entries as described above, with means to contact, will be included in the random draw. Winners have 48 hours to respond to claim prize or another name will be drawn.

Good luck!

10 comments:

slb3334 said...

Pink girls bangles.

slb3334@gmail.com

Michelle S. said...

ALI DESIGNER NECKLACE [BC615] is what I would choose. Email is in my profile

kdkdkd said...

Akila Designer Necklace [BC608]

email is in my profile :)

blue65829 said...

I would definitely choose the .Addie Designer Necklace, it is beautiful!
blue65829 at aol dot com

mickeyfan said...

Alani Designer Necklace

Jenn M. said...

black stone earrings, silver with blue

prettishi at yahoo dot com

KowgirlsRule said...

I would get the JAANA BELLA COUTURE - BRACELETS
kowgirlsrule at gmail dot com

kygirl said...

I would get the necklace (bp1554)
stanleybilly(at)bellsouth(dot)net

Pamcakes said...

I would pick the Bombay Crystals bracelets
b dot ringer at hotmail dot com

susansmoaks said...

if i won, i would get the .Rihanna 18 Piece GOLD Bangle Set - Rihanna Wears - SMALL
susansmoaks at gmail dot com